Follow

Golden Beach












 This time of year, I visit a greek island called "Paros", with friends and family, for our annual summer vacation. It's been something I've been doing since I was 6 years old! I love that island, and everytime I go there it feels like home. This photoshoot took place at the "Golden Beach Hotel" in Chrysi Akti (golden beach). If you love the ocean and the color blue, you need to own a blue (any kind of bluethat reminds you of the ocean) bikini, cause don't forget, you are all mermaids! This one is perfect (bandeau top) because you can wear it as strapless and if you want to swim or do activities without worrying if it will fall off, all you have to do is wear the straps that come with it. The top is Victoria's Secret, which has all kind of different bikini styles, for every taste! Pair it with a colorful cheeky bikini bottom. Cheekies are my favorite bikini bottoms and I think they compliment "that" area (woop woop). For a casual look, and if it's windy, wear a simple white loose t-shirt (plain or with a cool logo on).

Αυτή την περίοδο του χρόνου πάω με φίλους και οικογένεια στην Πάρο για τις καλοκαιρινές μου διακοπές. Είναι κάτι το οποίο κάνω από τα 6 μου χρόνια! Το αγαπώ αυτό το νησί και όποτε πάω, το νιώθω σαν τον τόπο μου. Αυτή η φωτογράφιση έγινε στο ξενοδοχείο "Χρυσή Ακτή", στην Χρυσή Ακτή, Πάρου.
Αν αγαπάς τον ωκεανό και το μπλε χρώμα, τότε πρέπει να αποκτήσεις ένα μπλε μπικίνι (μπλε, γαλάζιο, τιρκουάζ, ό,τι σου θυμίζει το βυθό), γιατί μην ξεχνάς, είσαι γοργόνα! Το συγκεκριμένο είναι ιδανικό γιατί μπορείς να το φορέσεις ως strapless για το μάυρισμά σου, και όταν θελήσεις να κάνεις δραστηριότητες όπως κολύμπι, ρακέτες κτλ απλά βάζεις το κορδονάκι που δένει πίσω από το λαιμό. Συνδύασέ το με ένα άλλο χρώμα παρτό bikini bottom, τα οποία τονίζουν τα "προσόντα σου". Για ένα χαλαρό look και εφόσον φυσάει, φόρα ένα απλό φαρδύ τοπ (σκέτο ή με κάποιο ωραίο logo)

Bikini top: Victoria's Secret
Bikini bottom: ACQUA MUNDI
Shirt: Bit Of Salt



Photos by: Anthony Tsigonias





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.