Follow

Summer Sun

You can't go through summer without the perfect summer dress! Summer is all about colors and all about the sun; a yellow dress is a must for your wardrobe! A-line, with detail on the back, this dress is reminiscent of romance from another era . Totally girly and feminine. Pair it with your flat sandals (casual), or your high heel sandals/wedges (formal) or even your sneakers (sporty look).
You can wear it over your bikini, if you're going to the beach or during your afternoon stroll, for ice cream!
Let your hair down, or pull them up in a nice ponytail (if it's too hot)

Καλοκαίρι χωρίς καλοκαιρινό φόρεμα δε γίνεται! Κι επειδή αγαπάμε το χρώμα και αγαπάμε τον ήλιο, ένα κίτρινο φόρεμα είναι must για την ντουλάπα σου. Απλό, σε αλφα γραμμή, με λεπτομέρεια στην πλάτη, αυτό το φόρεμα θυμίζει ρομαντισμό άλλης εποχής. Απόλυτα κοριτσίστικο και θηλυκό. Συνδύασέ το με σαγιονάρα (casual), με ψηλά πέδιλα ή πλατφόρμα (πιο formal) ή ακόμη και με αθλητικά (για πιο sporty look).
Μπορείς να το φορέσεις πάνω απ'το μαγιώ σου, για παραλία ή στην απογευματινή σου βόλτα για παγωτάκι!
Τα μαλλάκια σου άστα να ανεμίζουνε, ή καντα μια ωραία κοτσίδα (για να μη ζεσταίνεσαι)

Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Nike Skyhigh dunk
Heels: New Look (from asos.com)










Photos by: Anthony Tsigonias

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.